Name : glpi Product : Fedora 17 Version : 0.83.9.1 Release : 1.fc17 URL : http://www.glpi-project.org/ Summary : Free IT asset management software Description : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration- Interface. You can use it to build up a database with an inventory for your company (computer, software, printers...). It has enhanced functions to make the daily life for the administrators easier, like a job-tracking-system with mail-notification and methods to build a database with basic information about your network-topology.
- Bug #4306: Notification on delete document
- Bug #4308: Knowbase : encoding issue to clean search
- Bug #4309: Items disappear when you click in tabscrollermenu (vertical list of tabs)
- Bug #4310: Password with < or >
- Bug #4313: Search problem on tab group view in central
- Bug #4329: Task status in notification
- Bug #4332: CronAlertNotClosed : problem of sending after X days : date control error
- Bug #4341: Problem user notification edition
- Bug #4348: Recursivity for license in search engine
- Bug #4352: Entity alert bug
- Bug #4355: avoid "Mailbox is empty" with mail collector
- Bug #4367: Cannot use as default view a public bookmark
- Bug #4372: CVE-2013-2226 Security : filtering REQUEST as POST and GET
- Bug #4375: CVE-2013-2225 + CVE-2013-2227 : Security fix ( serialize + filter classname for autoload)
This update can be installed with the "yum" update program. Use su -c 'yum update glpi' at the command line. For more information, refer to "Managing Software with yum", available at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/yum/.