Affected Products: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2-LTSS-SAP SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2-LTSS-ERICSSON ______________________________________________________________________________
An update that fixes 6 vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for the Linux Kernel 4.4.121-92_152 fixes several issues.
The following security issues were fixed:
- CVE-2021-27365: Fixed an issue where data structures did not have appropriate length constraints or checks, and could exceed the PAGE_SIZE value (bsc#1183491). - CVE-2021-27363: Fixed a kernel pointer leak which could have been used to determine the address of the iscsi_transport structure (bsc#1183120). - CVE-2021-27364: Fixed an issue where an unprivileged user could craft Netlink messages (bsc#1182717). - CVE-2020-25645: Fixed an an issue in IPsec that caused traffic between two Geneve endpoints to be unencrypted (bsc#1177513). - CVE-2020-0429: Fixed a memory corruption due to a use after free which could have led to local escalation of privilege with System execution privileges needed (bsc#1176931). - CVE-2020-1749: Use ip6_dst_lookup_flow instead of ip6_dst_lookup (bsc#1165631).
To install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2-LTSS-SAP:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP2-LTSS-SAP-2021-1148=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2-LTSS-ERICSSON:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP2-LTSS-ERICSSON-2021-1148=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2-LTSS-SAP (x86_64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2-LTSS-ERICSSON (x86_64):