Affected Products: SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15 SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Desktop Applications 15 ______________________________________________________________________________
An update that fixes 15 vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for MozillaFirefox to version ESR 60.6.1 fixes the following issues:
Security issuess addressed:
- update to Firefox ESR 60.6.1 (bsc#1130262):
- CVE-2019-9813: Fixed Ionmonkey type confusion with __proto__ mutations - CVE-2019-9810: Fixed IonMonkey MArraySlice incorrect alias information
- Update to Firefox ESR 60.6 (bsc#1129821):
- CVE-2018-18506: Fixed an issue with Proxy Auto-Configuration file - CVE-2019-9801: Fixed an issue which could allow Windows programs to be exposed to web content - CVE-2019-9788: Fixed multiple memory safety bugs - CVE-2019-9790: Fixed a Use-after-free vulnerability when removing in-use DOM elements - CVE-2019-9791: Fixed an incorrect Type inference for constructors entered through on-stack replacement with IonMonkey - CVE-2019-9792: Fixed an issue where IonMonkey leaks JS_OPTIMIZED_OUT magic value to script - CVE-2019-9793: Fixed multiple improper bounds checks when Spectre mitigations are disabled - CVE-2019-9794: Fixed an issue where command line arguments not discarded during execution - CVE-2019-9795: Fixed a Type-confusion vulnerability in IonMonkey JIT compiler - CVE-2019-9796: Fixed a Use-after-free vulnerability in SMIL animation controller
- Update to Firefox ESR 60.5.1 (bsc#1125330):
- CVE-2018-18356: Fixed a use-after-free vulnerability in the Skia library which can occur when creating a path, leading to a potentially exploitable crash. - CVE-2019-5785: Fixed an integer overflow vulnerability in the Skia library which can occur after specific transform operations, leading to a potentially exploitable crash. - CVE-2018-18335: Fixed a buffer overflow vulnerability in the Skia library which can occur with Canvas 2D acceleration on macOS. This issue was addressed by disabling Canvas 2D acceleration in Firefox ESR. Note: this does not affect other versions and platforms where Canvas 2D acceleration is already disabled by default.
Other issue addressed:
- Fixed an issue with MozillaFirefox-translations-common which was causing error on update (bsc#1127987).